The 25 Most Motivational Sports Quotes Of All Time
For sports fans, sports are the epitome of hard work work and dedication. To get to the top of their sport, even the most naturally gifted athletes have to give it their all. It's not surprising that athletes have had some inspiring and motivational things to say about hard work, leadership, perseverance, and winning. Here are the 25 most motivational sports quotes of all time!
1. Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals.
2. Show me a good and gracious loser
and I'll show you a failure.
3. No one ever won a game by resigning.
4. A champion is someone who gets up when
William Harrison "Jack" Dempsey
5. Set your goals high, and don't stop till you
6. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
7. Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling.
Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor.
8. Natural abilities are like natural plants;
they need pruning by study.
Arnold Jacob "Red" Auerbach
9. Just keep going. Everybody gets better if
they keep at it.
Theodore Samuel "Ted" Williams
10. It is better to fail aiming high
than to succeed aiming low.
William Edward "Bill" Nicholson
11. A winner never stops trying.
12. The will to win is important,
but the will to prepare is vital.
Joseph Vincent "Joe" Paterno
13. Concentration comes out of a combination
of confidence and hunger.
Arnold Daniel Palmer
14. The man who can drive himself further
once the effort gets painful
is the man who will win.
Sir Roger Gilbert Bannister
15. Success is not forever and failure isn't fatal.
Donald Francis "Don" Shula
16. We create success or failure on the course
primarily by our thoughts.
17. Great moments are born from great opportunities.
Herbert Paul Brooks, Jr.
18. Without self-discipline,
success is impossible, period.
Louis Leo "Lou" Holtz
19. You can't get much done in life if you only
work on the days when you feel good.
Jerry Alan West
20. Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Do what you can.
Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr.
21. Champions keep playing until they get it right.
Billie Jean King
22. Excellence is the gradual result
of always striving to do better.
Patrick James "Pat" Riley
23. The strength of the team is each individual member.
The strength of each member is the team.
Philip Douglas "Phil" Jackson
24. To be great we need to win games
we aren't supposed to win.
Julius Winfield Erving II
25. You don't win championships by just being
normal, by just being average.
William Theodore "Bill" Walton III
Enviado desde mi iPad