1. "Sucess is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get".
2. "It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it."
3. "If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."
4. "Don't be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you."
5. "Talk to someone about themselves and they'll listen for hours."
6. "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."
7. "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
8. "Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves."
9. "When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
10. "Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
11. "I have come to the conclusion that there is only one way under high heaven to get the best of an argument – and that is to avoid it. Avoid it as you would avoid rattlesnakes and earthquakes."
12. "If only the people who worry about their liabilities would think about the riches they do possess, they would stop worrying."
13. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
14. "Names are the sweetest, most important sound in any language."
15. "When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness."
16. "By fighting, you never get enough – but by yielding, you get more than you expected.
17. "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."
18. "Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude."
19. "Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. "
20. "If you want to be enthusiastic, act enthusiastic."
21. "Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, 'I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you.'"
22. "Everybody in the world is seeking happiness—and there is one sure way to find it. That is by controlling your thoughts. Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions."
23. "Only knowledge that is used sticks in your mind."
24. "Applause is a receipt, not a bill."
25. "If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don't want to be. "
26. "To be interesting, be interested."
27. "You can't win an argument. You can't because if you lose it, you lose it; and if you win it, you lose it."
28. "Even god doesn't propose to judge a man till his last days, why should you and I?"
29. "There is only one way… to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the other person want to do it."
30. "Be wiser than other people if you can; but do not tell them so."
31. "Criticism is dangerous, because it wounds a person's precious pride, hurt his sense of importance and arouses resentment."
32. "Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think."
33. "No matter what happens, always be yourself."
34. "Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
35. "Nothing can bring you peace but yourself."
36. "The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way."
37. "One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses."
38. "If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep."
39. "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours."
40. "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, for your character is what you are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
41. "The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure."
Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10