21 Inspiring Quotes From Successful People About Self-Improvement
Everyone wants to be successful and in order to accomplished your desired aim, we need to follow the steps of successful people.
But the secret of doing that is - work hard on yourself to achieve your goals. After all, that's how successful people do it.
You have the power to be whatever you want to be.
- "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." — Swami Vivekananda
- "We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve." — Bill Gates
- "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- "Self-improvement is the name of the game, and your primary objective is to strengthen yourself, not to destroy an opponent." — Maxwell Maltz
- "We can each define ambition and progress for ourselves. The goal is to work toward a world where expectations are not set by the stereotypes that hold us back, but by our personal passion, talents, and interests. " — Sheryl Sandberg
- "It's not about money or connections — it's the willingness to out work and outlearn everyone…And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time." — Mark Cuban
- "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." — John Wooden
- "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." — Albert Einstein
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." — Walt Disney
- "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." — Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." — Mary Kay Ash
- "The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don't wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope." — Barack Obama
- "The biggest risk is not taking any risk … In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." — Mark Zuckerberg
- "If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it." — Elon Musk
- "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." — Benjamin Franklin
- "Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." — Harriet Tubman
- "We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret." — Earl Nightingale
- "Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending." — Carl Bard
- "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." — Steve Jobs
- "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." — Stephen Covey
Make sure you share these quotes with your friends and family to spread a little inspiration into their life also.
Want to become a leader who gets things done? Start using ProofHub.
Enviado desde mi iPad